BioFoam | Regina’s Spray Foam Contractor
The Biofoam team can insulate, air seal, and vapour barrier those areas where conventional fiberglass batting/poly system fall short.
This includes: steep vaulted ceilings, overhangs/cantilevers, rim joists/header spaces, flat roofs, basements, crawlspaces and even attics that have living spaces in them.
Fiberglass batting/poly system has traditionally performed poorly in these areas for a number of reasons. Use foam and you will never have an issue for the life of your home or building!
Top reasons for choosing BioFoam:
- Experience (over twenty years combined team experience)
- Efficiency (we get in, we get out, and we do it properly)
- Relationships (we know and work well with Regina building inspectors)
Top reasons for choosing spray foam insulation:
- Spray foam insulation reduces your energy costs and you could get a return on your initial investment within six years
- Spray foam can bring relief to allergy sufferers
- Spray foam is eco-friendly and eco-efficient
- Spray foam increases the racking strength of walls
- Spray foam work is quality assured
- Spray foam is versatile